ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Okay, 2.1.13 is out and fixes the MLB.tv issues

BEFORE RUNNING THE UPDATE, YOU NEED TO REMOVE entries.db and schedule.db files so that it can rebuild the schedule!

2 Likes

All good here. Thanks for your great work!

awesome thanks! any thoughts about adding mlb network since it's now included with mlb.tv?

Is it strictly a linear feed or how does it work?

@m0ngr31, it's the linear feed of MLB Network.

1 Like

I have the latest version installed, but when I add the Custom Channel to Channels DVR I get " invalid source url: Get "http://192.168.68.77:8091/channels.m3u": dial tcp 192.168.68.77:8091: connect: connection refused".

I have the port set to 8091 as a variable. Any idea why I'm getting this error?

1 Like

If you put that URL in a browser, do you get the file? Or if you put the XML location in the browser does it show it?

Good question.

Both don't work. I get connection refused. Any ideas why?

Did you install portainer as suggested in the other thread? If so does it show up under containers in portainer?

1 Like

Yo either didn’t specify the port correctly or the port is blocked.

@m0ngr31 Is it possible to add B1G+ capability to this by chance? Thanks

Doesn't that come through with FOX? Or maybe not +?

I'll look at this

1 Like

No, it's a seperate streaming subscription service.

I think the BTN station does (some stuff) through Fox but BTN+ is a separate paid service.

1 Like

I guess it just depends on if it uses DRM, if someone wants to share their credentials, and if I get the time to reverse engineer it.

Can someone help a noob out? I can't get my docker command to work when I add MLB.tv. I get a "docker: invalid reference format" error.

Here is my command:

What am I doing wrong?

TYIA

1 Like

All of your e- flags should be -e

Well, that's embarrassing.

Thanks. I always appreciate the support from the community.

Does fox4k still work. Anything new since last year? Will this method die in September with tve basically dying?