ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Yes, but 4K only works with specific FOX events

I could add in support for CBS Sports. How does CBS Sunday Ticket work? Is that through your TV provider?

I basically reverse engineer their apps to figure out how things work. I'll connect a Prime account to my NFL+ account and see if I can watch Thursdays game.

It uses spoofing to use the gps coordinates of the 30 unique markets so you never have a blackout.

I cant get the docker to work

did the first run and now it does this

I tried reinstalling over and over (I lost espn and will have to get someone to activate it later) wanted to get fox 4k this weekend.

Deleted all docker

docker stop EPlusTV
docker rm -f EPlusTV

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e PUID=$(id -u $USER) -e PGID=$(id -g $USER) -e ESPN=FALSE -e ESPN2=FALSE -e ESPNU=FALSE -e SEC=FALSE -e ACCN=FALSE -e ESPNEWS=FALSE -e ESPN3=FALSE -e SECPLUS=FALSE -e ACCX=FALSE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e ESPNPLUS=FALSE m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

not cbs sports, just CBS. Check the code out on chrome capture page.

Simplify that to:

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e PUID=$(id -u $USER) -e PGID=$(id -g $USER) -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e ESPNPLUS=FALSE m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

What do you mean it isn't working?

Try:

rm config_dir/*

(or whatever your config dir is configured to)

But where did you purchase Sunday Ticket? And where are you watching it at? I'm not familiar with the Chrome capture stuff. I'll look it over

It just uses the normal cbs website.

It has 30 different gps coordinates that it sets to in order to get different affiliates

See the video above of it in action.

Also I have a scrapper that can pull data from websites like peacock and themw.com , does themw.com have tve that you can use to implement into EPlusTV? I can share my scrapper that scrapes the schedule.

It only needs paramount login or tve login.

So, for the mountain west:

Can you have a script that runs that grabs games when they go live?

I can share my scrapper that pulls the guide data. it would be nice to get all sports in one app (which is the goal of this project).

Just wanted to see if Hudl is actually what is hosting the Mountain West Conference? Could you take a look at Hudl and maybe the project could be bigger to include more conferences and schools.

Would be interesting, I know that themw.com provides free games weekly (I dont think football on it this week).

My scrapper pulls the data of only themw.com streams of games.

The site I mainly use is www.wiacnetwork.com and found out it is HUDL being used.

How can you tell what are free games? Everything on the schedule?

Interesting. Is HUDL easy to use?

These games

My scrapper pulls them all. Sometimes there may be overlap though as some events are at the same time. That is why multiple channels or soething like EPlusTV would work well (if its possible) .

Of what I know -- the clubs have to pay to post and not the consumer. I know a couple of the schoolsswitch from FloSports to using HUDL.

It's pretty cool that they play them free though. Sometimes themw.com games will be better than the snoozefests on ESPN are playing aka a high running score (sometimes)

I'm not sure that they are all free. I got this on several of the upcoming events

I know they are free on themw.com - I think as he said the conferences pay? So who else does it but wiac? Wiac is FCS I think. Do any other FCS conferences use it?

AFAIK highschool sports are basically impossible to stream without an account.

It looks like miaa confrence does too.

So -- I must have been lucky with the schools I follow which is my local high school and also the D3 colleges in state which has been paid by the school and not the subscriber.

I just checked and my local Highschool football looks to be free. Does not start until 9/13 so I can confirm then.

The WIAA conference has been free to watch also.

The school you posted is a ppv and not a subscription (I had to login to see that)

Interesting, so it would be nice to somehow separate the free games from paid.

My old highschool uses

Is that the same?

Look up the school in Hudl --- I did a quick search and found one of the schools in Hudl.

It looks like adding the mountain west service will be pretty trivial. I'll see what I can do

EPlusTV still not working for me

I cant remove it to restart with just fox.