ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Looks like you have another container running. I'm not sure what Docker management tool you're using, but check that

I mean espn+ games are kind of trivial too, mountain west is a semi decent conference now that Pac12 broke up throwing power 5 in a spin. It would be nice to have all of the hudl games, but whatever you can do!

I am using docker.

In docker you need to stop the container. Delete the container then you need to delete the image also. I can provide screenshot but currently on a different machine.

Can you watch this and tell me what I did wrong?

If you're on Windows you can't use the -e PUID=$(id -u $USER) -e PGID=$(id -g $USER) vars. Other than that I'm wondering if you're using a smart DNS or VPN? Should be getting events otherwise.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but the ESPN+ part of the service is the most complicated part. Lots of moving parts

When you say trivial I thought you meant of little significance. I assume you mean its not hard. I misunderstood. I need to figure out how to start from scratch, it keeps wanting to do ESPN+ first and not just using fox .. It been a year since I used it so I am kind of lost. I keep reinstalling it , maybe the folder isnt clicking with the docker. I am not sure. What variable do I need? Sorry I have done a lot of the chrome capture code but the docker I am lost.

If it's trying to authenticate with ESPN+, -e ESPNPLUS=false has to be set properly

No matter what I do it does this in docker

maybe the directory isnt set right? How can I just start from scratch? I have tried about 10 times now.

I start it in powershell and then cancel and go to docker, as its supposed to stay in docker.

Even when I delete this and everything else it shows 3hours instead of new

Shouldn't these conflict? So weird

It's hard to say from the screenshots, but my best guess is that in your Docker software, you're not running the named container EPlusTV, you're just running the container raw which is why it's asking for ESPN+ login. You'll have to find where the named image is

What do you suggest I do? I am running the EPlusTV

However when I run it, it goes from this

to this

I really wish I knew what to do here, I hate I am taking up so many threads. I will just keep modifying this message to stop blowing up the forums, or if we could continue this in another thread

If you can go to my discord we can talk there so I can limit the threads

Your discord link is expired. But if you look at your screenshots:

You'll notice that they are all running with different names: so you are running the container directly from Docker Desktop without any environment vars or anything. You need to find the spot in the app (I don't use Docker Desktop so I can't tell you where) where you can or setup a version of the container to run with specific environment variables

What do you use and what do you recommend? Docker runs in the background so you dont have to rerun the script

New invite

Does anyone have an MLB.tv account that's linked to a provider with Extra Innings that they are willing to let me borrow for a few days?

i added linear channels for the first time to have nfl netowrk via nfl+. that works, but im also seeing all the other linear channels that dont have anything on them like golazo and b1g and all. it says those environment variables are default false, but do i need to specifically enter a variable for those to hide / turn them off now that linear is on?

Yes if you want them

Oh yes, I forgot to only show the ones you are using :astonished:, I'll get that fixed

2 Likes

Pushed a few fixes and added MLB Big Inning finally