Experimental: Stream Links from the Guide via Custom Channels

Can you put the streamlink for bally sports florida and sun?

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="BALLY" channel-number="55555" tvc-guide-stationid="45399",BALLY SPORTS SUN
ballysports://ballysports.com/

Does anyone know the NBC app links for the west coast feeds of the available networks? I tried _west, but that didn't work.

Can you tell me what the fubo link would be for android ? Thanks

Ok, to help everybody else who needs this. The streamlink is just

vixplus://vix.com/es-es/canales/selectos/channel-callsign-Frequency_ZONA_TUDN_US_PR

Using that with any channel or event thats on there (don't know if theres a crawling script to grab stuff like that out there) will give you the vix channels...

Launching USA is working great of my Chromecast with Google TV using:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="nbc" tvg-chno="6000" tvc-guide-stationid="10991",NBC
nbctve://live/usa

However. I can not exit the app and go back to Channels DVR. I go back and get the exit confirmation screen on the USA app. I select Exit. But the app just relaunches the channel. I'm stuck on a loop.

I have to go back to the Google TV homescreen and then settings to force close the USA app.

1 Like

Is the Strmlinks ability included in the current stable release???

I can see USA & NBC in my guide but I cannot record anything which is disappointing. This probably has more to do with Sling TV than Channels.

Forgive me if this was answered elsewhere, but I think this string cause the “workarounds” that really do work.

With the beta version nbc channels open nbc app (Apple TV) it’s proven to work, may I humbly request this feature be pushed to the regular channels Apple TV app (which still open Hulu app instead of nbc app) last piece of puzzle for me (thankful that can see what’s on even I if manually go to nbc app (think cnbc)…

And yeah I gently hint at auto tune function one more time( if we can record a show in future be nice to auto tune too) workaround has been shortcuts with Siri which actually works well but it’s merely a timer that puts that station on (as opposed to specific show)
Thanks for reading and hints!

:grinning:

Thanks for the list of NBC channels when it loads it says Reconnecting only what do I do to get it to work?

Hmm, I stopped using these Stream Links awhile ago when Chrome Capture, AndroidHDMI-for-Channels and later ADBTuner came out, they work so much better for my needs.

Not sure why this is not working for you though. Are you able to stream from the NBC app manually, outside of Channels? I recall reading lots of folks having problems with the NBC app and more success with other deep-linkable options like YouTube TV and Hulu.

I will try the NBC app instead I have a Imac I could not find any instructions how to put Chrome Capture on it.

various install methods listed here: GitHub - fancybits/chrome-capture-for-channels: Capture video and audio from a Chrome tab

And community support / discussion here: BETA: Chrome Capture for Channels

Really? You have made me the saddest panda :panda_face: :sob:

Same here, Reconnecting.

1 Like

The problem with all these threads is that they really need a pinned wiki post at the top because a lot of the important info gets buried within them. Don't know if that's possible with the current software but it's sad that this feature is missing.

2 Likes

I have DirecTV, not DirecTV Stream. What would be the strmlink to open specific channels on the DTV Apple TV app? For example, Comedy Central? Thanks!

Tried again today.. the regular app (non beta) still opens Hulu app instead of NbC app…any chance of pushing this update to the regular app? When you select an NBC (cnbc) it opens the nbc app for viewing (not sure why Hulu opens at all)

Break break latest update
It seems to be EAST coast channels open Hulu while west coast feeds open NbC app?????

Apple TV … all updates are up to date on all devices …

Thanks
Sparks

1 Like

Having trouble getting peacock to work. I replaced the nbctve:// with peacock:// and it didn't work. I can get the nbctve:// to work but not the peacock://. What am I doing wrong? #EXTINF:-1 channel-id="nbc" tvg-chno="6000" tvc-guide-stationid="10991",NBC
peacock://live/nbc

If you are using an Android client: