Experimental: Stream Links from the Guide via Custom Channels

In case anyone was wondering, you can use:

crunchyroll://

to launch Crunchyroll on Apple TV devices.
An example of launching a specific episode of a show looks like this:

crunchyroll://watch/GMKUX838J/operation-strix

Where everything after the :// is just everything after crunchyroll.com/ on their site.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/watch/GMKUX838J/operation-strix
4 Likes

anyone are using NHL:// and can give me some help?

I have DirecTV, not DirecTV Stream. What would be the strmlink to open specific channels on the DTV Apple TV app? For example, MSNBC? Thanks!

2 Likes

I second this, instead of having MSNBC open on the NBC app can we use DTV app on ATV?

2 Likes

May I humbly ask to put in what links open the respective app.

Aka
Hulu//watch

I saw different area
DisneyPlus, Amazon all the services,
But they open the website when I put the in VS opening the respective app.

May I humbly ask for a post that contains the this will open the app then if so desired add / link to series or movie…. That part I can figure out but DisneyPlus app eldudes me at the moment

Thanks

1 Like

I am trying to get this working with sling tv but i a having some trouble. I started with mlb network and nfl network for now

get rid of the https:// in the links

You don't need it

It worked thanks

1 Like

Follow up

The streamlinks
works until the program ends. After tbe program ends and you press the channel it will take you to the channel. This is probably the same situation with hulu.

TMM I am hoping you can provide me with some additional clarity on the Stream link subject. I know the post is almost year old but I am trying to create the guide link for some channels.

I did a copy and paste to see it and it is great but where do I get the data from my providers? I want to see about loading NBC and CNBC as these two are not in the TVE listing with Direct TV.

Thank you
Mick

Does anyone know the URL for Philo to play a live channel on TVOS?

On the website AMC is AMC Channel | How to Stream AMC Network TV Shows | Philo

I can get it to load Philo to the AMC page using philotv://player/player/channel/Q2hhbm5lbDo2MDg1NDg4OTk2NDg0Mzk1MDg but it doesn’t just load the live stream.

Thanks