Failed to refresh auth: Post https://community.getchannels.com/dvr/api:

Getting the errors shown below in the log after the recent update to 25.0441 it seems. Many of my schedule recordings seem to have pruned, looks like an error getting guide data?

What kind of system is this running on?

Sounds like there’s no internet access.

Macbook Pro Retina, 2012, Sierra 10.12.3. It's been working flawlessly for a week or so, I did update yesterday to 10.12.3. It seems to have deleted the next couple scheduled recordings of the shows in my screenshot after an error fetching guide data, specifically for today through Friday? Passes are not effected, but New episodes for some are no longer scheduled to be recorded.

Like I said, your network is not configured correctly and the system is not able to access the Internet. This caused guide data download to fail which in turn caused scheduled recordings to be removed.

Is it possible to prevent the pruning of scheduled recordings when there is a temporary network issue? it’s possible the network went down for a few minutes and coincided with it trying to fetch the guide data. It seems to be fetching guide data fine now though…

Yes it should be possible to make it more resilient against network errors. I will take a look.

1 Like

This has been fixed in v2017.02.08.1830. Thanks for reporting!

Awesome, thanks for the update!