Fast Forward not working anymore

Honestly I didn’t know what TestFlight was until I just looked it up :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll have to look into it.

See getchannels.com/beta

I have been getting this same issue for approx the last 3 weeks now.
I am reluctant to participate in the beta test group as I am not looking for any more issues - and don't have the time to assist in troubleshooting.

Is there any time table when channels will have a certified fix out for this issue?

1 Like

Indeed. This is getting old. Real old :frowning:

Have you guys tried the beta? Or gotten the new version that shipped last week? These have a fix for the issue. I’ve received no feedback regarding the fix.

The beta is not unstable. It’s just a version with fixes before they hit the store. We rely on this flow to help ensure things did in fact get fixed on issues like this. You can use it independent from the release version.

It’s hard to get things resolved without help from those having the issue.

Regardless, the attempted fix was shipped to the store last week. Please go to the store and update it manually, let us know if the issue still happens.

Manually updated. Tested. It seems to be fixed. Thank you! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I am running Channels 4.2.0 on my AppleTV HD.
The fast forward issue seems to work better but we still see the issue every now and then.
So I am willing to try the beta release.
Email me an invitation code for the Channels/AppleTV release and I will load it up.

You simply need to open the App Store, search for Channels and install the 4.3.0 update

If you want to participate in TestFlight, you can also do that yourself via the opt-in link on getchannels.com/beta

I updated to 4.3.0 yesterday.
It looks like this release may have fixed the issue as I did not see any FF issues.
Good Work!