Favorite FAST Channels

FAST (free ad-supported streaming television) channels are everywhere and the list of channels seems to be growing pretty regularly. With that said there’s a ton of overlap between providers and a lot of, shall we say, filler content that can make it challenging to find good content regularly.

I thought it might be fun to share some favorite FAST channels, examples of the content they offer and where to find them.

I’ll start. My family has found a lot of good cone t recently on the Miramax Movie Channel. We are pulling this channel in through Samsung but you can also get it from Plex using the methods discussed here on the forums in a few threads. Miramax has a broad range of content (mainly Paramount and Miramax libraries) from multiple decades too (1950’s - recent).

Hi, How do I add Miramax to my Samsung channels?

You don’t have to add it. it’s included when you set up the M3U and EPG as a custom channel source using the info from the linked forum post.

Any FAST channels you recommend?

Thank you so much, I am new to this, I like a lot of British & American, I'm trying to find Rakuten with EPG but I am unable to find or or something similar.