Feature Request: FF and Rewind Speed Control

I'm using the Harmony "BT Apple TV" device with "Windows PC", and the rewind and fast forward button profiles (from the "Apple BT" device") act similar to that of a Tivo (or other cable) remote where each press of the button increase the speed of the rewind or fast forward. I have noticed that this functionality currently works in streaming apps like Disney+, but using the same Harmony setup in the Channels app functions like the normal Apple remote of skip back/forward a set amount of time like 15 seconds. Seeing that the AppleTV supports this stepped increase in rewind/fast forward speed, would love to see this support in Channels as it's slow and difficult currently, especially using a non-Apple remote with no ability for high speed scrubbing.

*** EDIT ***
Closed caption is now magically working, so please disregard
EDIT

Also, the "c" press on the simulated Windows keyboard does not turn on closed caption. Logitech actually adds a period, so "c." after all of their lower cap mappings, so maybe their issue, but the "m." mapping works as the Apple TV mute.

Can you hold down those buttons to seek more quickly?

What version number is shown inside your Channels app

Yeah, if I hold down the button it rewinds/fast forwards like the Apple remote but just at one speed in Channels. If I head over to the Disney+ app and start a movie, then each press causes the speed to increase and I don't have to hold the button down. Each button press does not skip back/forward a set amount of seconds. The normal Apple remote does not function like this in the Disney+ app, and operates as you would expect. This seems to be unique to the button function in the Logitech "Apple BT" device.

I'm still working on the "WAF", so being able to get this as close to the TiVO experience and remote operation helps me with that. And right now, with the Harmony remote, only a couple of things are missing. Tuner swapping with playback buffer (an Apple limitation on Channels) is one, and better control of playback features with a standard remote (Apple's is a pain) is the other.

I'm on version 2020.08.19.2205.

And FYI, there are four speeds total with each button press increasing the speed. The fifth button press returns it to play (again, testing in the Disney+ app).