Feature Request: My passes

Would be great to click somewhere on the My passes screen and see “upcoming episodes”. Instead I have to search for the show to see upcoming episodes.

2 Likes

Agreed! I would make sense and be quite intuitive for an "upcoming episodes" button to be on that page.

Not exactly what you are looking for but you can see upcoming recordings in the settings area. It shows all recordings, though.

What they are looking for is what I also would like to see when you click on a pass it should have a way to select all "upcoming episodes" of that pass in the client ui.. Recordings Schedule contains data about all passes in a bundle.

Of note, I can see "upcoming episodes" when choosing a show from my recordings. But not from the screen you mention, or the Guide. Hopefully those arrive eventually. maddox mentioned recently this is a long-standing UI issue they hope to tackle soon. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Do you mean like how it shows in the dvr web UI?
DVR > Passes
Click the link under the pass name

NOVA
2 recordings scheduled
and it displays the upcoming airings matching your pass criteria

Yes, but we want to see that functionality on the interface of the client apps. In the "on-the-fly" contexts that call for it most intuitively.