Feature Request: Sonarr Integration

Hi,

Loving the DVR beta. Really well done.

One thing that would make it pretty damn amazing would be Sonarr integration. This would prevent me having to manually rename, move, and transcode files in to my master library. This would also enable Channels to start searching though a LONG LIST of shows that I’m looking for without having to plug them in again. And lastly, would start to make make Channels my main TV viewing UI over Plex.

Just a thought. :slight_smile:

Emil

What is sonarr?

Sonarr is an application that allows you to set which shows you want and finds them and downloads them. Mostly from Torrents or Usenet.

I’m not sure exactly how we’d integrate this, but this isn’t something that would probably happen.

As far as:

This would prevent me having to manually rename, move, and transcode files in to my master library

We plan to have good support for post processing actions once the core DVR system is stable. You will be able to all of this directly within Channels DVR.

This is great news. Using MCEbuddy and some custom code my soon to be former WMC recordings ultimately get published as podcasts for my family’s iOS devices to consume. Makes it very easy to subscribe to a show and have it downloaded to the device quickly and “automatically” for use outside the house without streaming it.

1 Like

Any updates on Post Processing actions to be released for Channels DVR?