Feature Request: Upcoming Movies List

I am placing this here because it’s more guide specific than device specific and would be used with the DVR.

it would be awesome to be able to see a list of all the upcoming movies currently available to be recorded (aka as far out as the guide data allows). In the on now section you can see currently playing movies and the guide screen basically shows the same thing but does of course not let you look ahead channel by channel. it would be awesome to see “upcoming movies on all channels” because there could be a movie coming on tomorrow at 4am on a random channel that I would love to record, but have no way to know its coming on without manually looking ahead at every channel. For shows you like it’s easy to see upcoming episodes. Given that the menus can differentiate what is a show and what is a movie the same idea, but for movies would be awesome…just a generic list of all upcoming movies on all channels that we could easily scan through and set to record.

This is available on the DVR’s web UI in the search tab. We plan to bring similar lists to the apps as well.

Ah cool - I was literally about to suggest the same thing - on the search page at the end of the alphabet to just have a button for “movies” or something that would wildcard search all listings in the movie category.

Edit: The webui works fine for now and is 100% exactly what I was thinking - you’re the best!

Any plans for this ??