Feature Request; Use CableCard Subscription Log-In to Access DRM within Channels App?

I totally understand that currently a DRM license is required for Channels to show DRM on AppleTV.

I was wondering if the DRM license could be remotely accessed, if Channels.app had the capabilities as other TV apps to simply log-in directly to your Cable TV Company’s account to stream channels already paid for via the CableCard subscription?

I’ve noticed this technique is being utilized by AppleTV4 currently in its new TV app in the current tvOS to auto log-in to any cable tv subscribed apps it discovers downloaded to the device. Worst case scenario I’ve had to choose from a menu of cable companies and select my subscription then authenticate my credentials to allow access.

Perhaps consider offering a version of Channels that doesn’t require an HDHomeRunPrime device, so the Channels app can connect directly to the cable companies live tv streaming url (example: https://watch.spectrum.net/livetv).

The only way to access cable company live streaming urls is via their apps. Other apps cannot access their streams.