FF not working correctly

Android beta on TS4K
Trying to FF on a currently recording show (1 hour with >50 minutes already recorded).
Start from beginning and am trying to FF to 35 minute mark.

Press FF moves forward but then jumps back (ie 2,3,4,6,11,8,5,6,9,4 ...)
can't get it to advance.

added - tried it with fully recorded program - same behavior - trying to fast forward jumps around and unable to fully FF the program to a later point in time.

I believe this was fixed a few days ago. Update to latest beta server, and see if it happens on any recordings after that. If so, you should send in a bug report/dump when it is happening.

Thanks - I thought I was on a pretty late version of the server but will update, test and, if there is a still a problem, report back.

Server updated to 2022.01.18.0145
Android client updated to 201.18.30

FF still jumping all around

Sorry, I thought this was fixed with another bug I was having, but it turns out they were two separate bugs. It happened to me again this morning. I found I can get it working again by playing a different program for a few seconds and then going back to the problem program. Server:Windows, Player:FireStick

Is this at home or remotely?

Remote

What version number is shown inside Channels app (Settings > Support > About)

I'm not at house right now (will be in an hour or two) I think it is 201.18.30 (as noted above). Will check & post when I get back to the house.

The next time this happens please submit diagnostics from the Android app and let us know about it.

Yes - 201.18.30

Will try and make it happen and if it does will submit diagnostics

Added: Just tried it, FF jumped around, submitted diagnostics from the Android App

upgraded to 201.19.2217 - still a problem. Uploaded diagnostics.