File size for the 4K broadcast of Super Bowl LIV?

I get the "washed out" look on my AppleTV4k randomly. I find that if I go to settings->video->check hdmi connection that it corrects immediately. I cancel the test and everything is as expected. Must be a bug in AppleTV or my SonyTV as it misses the formatting tags.

Recorded. FOX OTA with HDHR tuners, Nvidia Shield, Channels DVR OK. Great image on playback. No idea of image specs on DF W feed.
Washed out image and hangups on FOX Sports app streaming on 2018 Roku TCL 4K HDR R617. Got HDR notification, but could not watch very long. TV image OK on 4K HDR BlueRay and Amazon Prime streaming on Roku TV channel. Got HDR notification on both media sources.

1 Like

Can the HDHomeRun even process a 4k input? I assumed anything in or out of the HDHR was 1080p at most.

The HDHR does not care about the stream format at all. It merely passes the bits it receives across the network. It's up to your viewing applications to support the streams being sent by the hardware, not the hardware itself.

1 Like

FireTV using Fox app was HDR10. HLG was only thru Cable boxes and FuboTV app on Sony Android TV. I don't know of any other TVs that supported HLG with FuboTV App.