FIOS Channels Missing

I just did a Recan after getting a string error and now most of my FIOS channels are now gone.

1 Like

You might want to run Support > Troubleshooting from the DVR web admin UI after updating to the latest DVR Pre-Release version. If that doesn't fix it, submit diagnostics from there.

I did all green. Submitted logs.

What do your logs show as far as errors after you try and add the tve channels? Fyi you have to create a post or email support when ulyou submit logs. They domt automatically look at them when they are submitted.

So my logs were showing the following:

2024/07/26 23:00:35.161014 ERROR: could not unmarshal event: parse error: expected string near offset 694 of 'cookiePart...'

Logs Submitted: 2d699d73-fd13-4577-9c71-fd3f1025e8ce

I am unsure what to do.

Everything works fine on another machine I have running. I wonder if the latest pre-release did something.

Could be an authorization error with FIOS and

doesn't need to reauthorize yet.

You could tempt fate and rescan all channels on the working server, or NOT.

This sounds like it could be chrome version issue. Please share chrome version from broken setup.

Version 127.0.6533.73 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Same version of Chrome for me... it had an older version though, i manually opened and it auto updated Chrome to this version when i opened it.
(I am having these parse errors trying to Auth Xfinity TVE channels, might be related issue)