Fios “no login form found”

I’m getting this error now when I didn’t have this problem before. I know the account has a security question in the login. Could that be affecting it?

Which channel?

Upgrade to prerelease will probably help: Channels Support - Channels DVR Server Pre-Release

All of them for fios. I’m on a docker in unraid. Not sure how I can easily go to prerelease.

Comcast tve seems to be ok.

The procedure is the same using the button on the web UI

Maybe try clicking the gear icon next to FIOS and select Update Password. Then go into Rescan and scan channels individually to see if they load.

Yep, tried that and it comes back the same no matter what. Individual or rescan all. Tried removing it and adding it back in and now I can’t add it back because it fails with the same message.

If it happens with prerelease then you would need to submit diagnostics from the dvr (under Support > Troubleshooting) and contact support.

Turns out it was Cloudflare DNS. Specifically 1.1.1.2 which has some family appropriate filtering going on. I flipped it to 1.1.1.1 and it’s working fine now. This is not the first time I’ve had issues with 1.1.1.2 so I should have looked there first. 1.1.1.2 appears to have an issue with the initial login pre-checks on whatever service is doing that. I’ve had similar issues with some of the Disney logins in the past.

Sorry for the false alarm!

2 Likes

I am having this same problem with both Hotwire and Verizon fios. When I try to add them as a source, I am getting the no login form error. I am on 2021.10.09.1640. Everything was working fine yesterday. Today, nothing would stream or record so I removed both sources and now I cannot add them back. I keep getting the login form not found error. Any suggestions (I don't understand the cloudfare dns post above).

One thing that worked for me (but with Xfinity) is to click and hold the Sign In button where you choose your Provider and enter your username and passowrd. Never seen it explained exactly what it does, but can't hurt to try.
Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 21-48-29 Channels Settings