FOODHD vs FOODHDP ESTvsPST

Hello, i have philo and youtubetv set up and my 2 feeds of the food network are on 2 different timezones.

how do i manually change the FOODHD to the FOODHDP channel i need.

Thanks

anyone? It recorded the wrong shows all day today. @tmm1

Confused by what you're saying.
My TVE only has FOODHD channel.
If you have both Eastern and Pacific feeds (didn't know they existed on TVE), just disable the channel you don't want.
Mine is 6102 FOODHD which is Eastern? and my cable carries FOODHDP.

P.S. even more confusing is their website schedule doesn't match my TVE or cable schedule for either feed.

The Philo feed uses EST. FOODHD
The YTTV feed uses PST. FOODHDP

Both channels show as 6102 but there is 2 different feeds with 2 different time zones

Philo is correct as YTTV isn not. How do i change the YTTV feed as a different channel FOODTVP

Huh?

Exactly how do you change the YTTV feed to a different channel and to FOODHDP

OK, you lost me awhile ago.
What makes you think YTTV and Philo have different feeds?
Are you enabling them one at a time and comparing the Guide info???

As far as I know, there is only one guide available for TVE FOOD channel and it's 6102 FOODHD (Eastern).
You can't change the guide info for a TVE channel, the devs may need to look into it.

Go into your source(YTTV) and disable the channels u don't want to use. be sure is not Favorited and the icon next to ii is a red X meaning disabled.

do the same on any TVE source u have of that channel that is not the the P one u want to use. I do this with xfinfity and Philo.

not sure what the difference in network streams are. i had assumed they air the same programs, just at an offset time by # hours..