For Sale - HDHomeRun CONNECT

I am upgrading to HDHomeRun Connect Quatro. So, I have some HDHomeRun CONNECTS to sell. I am asking $75 or best offer. I can ship to anywhere within US. If you live in the Atlanta, GA metro then we can meet and save on shipping.

Just curious, does the quatro have any benefit over two connects besides simplifying your setup? Thanks.

The new Duo and Quatro have a new tuner chip that is supposed to be better at pulling in weaker signals, according to a forums post by one of the SD guys.

Not that I could tell. I am really simplifying my setup since they are sitting on a shelf in the entertainment center.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in a similar boat. I have a connect, WDMycloud SD DVR subscription, gig switch and antenna I’d like to move.

My old models work great too.

I bought mine new for less than what you’re asking. There are price matching sales where you can get the Connect model for $60.

1 Like

I can find them for $69.99. Haven’t seen a $60 yet. Where did you find it for $60?

OP would be able to sell it on eBay for $75, especially if including free shipping. But someone here that wants it could make an offer.

Well the original did say OBO. So you are welcome to make an offer.