Fox Network and Favorites Question

I just signed up for the free trial and Channels seems great so far except for two issues:

1. I just took the time to rearrange my favorites on my phone, but it appears I have to do the same on every other device. Is that correct? I would have expected once I reordered my favorites on my phone, my iPad and other devices would be reordered automatically as well.

2. I can find the Fox Network (NOT FOX News or FOX Business) on the Guide, but I can't make it as one of my favorites for some reason. I have FuboTV if that helps.

Favorites syncing is on the road map but not implemented yet. If you are using iOS clients they will pull the favorites set on the DVR the very first time they are launched, so one workaround is to set all the favorites one time on the DVR web ui, and then delete and reinstall all iOS/tvos clients and they will match the DVR server.

1 Like

Thank you, but it appears that I can only mark favorites on the web UI, but not reorder them. I must be missing something.

Rearranging favorites is broken on tvOS 14.3. This is due to a bug on Apple's part. It has been fixed, and rearranging favorites will return with tvOS 14.4.

1 Like

I may be mistaken but I don’t think you can order favorites at all in the web UI, just select them. So that part won’t sync over, you’ll have to set that on each client. As @racameron mentioned, there a bug in tvos that has broken that functionality but it will come back when the next version is released.

Thank you both! That’s disappointing and a pain considering how many devices I have and it might not be worth waiting for the update.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Fox Network issue? I can’t save it as a favorite anywhere or on any device or in any order.

Are you able to watch it live through Channels?

Ken

Which channel number?