Fox Sports regional missing

I have the PSVue Core package which includes Fox Sports North, but am not seeing it show up. It's part of Fox Sports Go which I'm able to access on their website. Is it possible to get Fox Sports North to authorize and added to the list?

For missing channels please email [email protected].

You should be seeing Fox Sports North at channel number 6205. Please screenshot the list of channels shown in that range when clicking the pencil icon under PS Vue and send that along with your email.

Here is the full list of TVE supported Fox Sports Regional Channels on PSVue: FOX Sports GO (includes FS1, FS2, FOX College Sports, FOX Sports Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports Arizona, FOX Sports Detroit, FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports North, FOX Sports Prime Ticket, FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Southeast, FOX Sports Southwest, FOX Sports Southwest Plus, FOX Sports West, Sun Sports, and Yes Network)

Per my scan today (7/27) the following channels are still missing: FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports North, FOX Sports Prime Ticket, FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Southeast, FOX Sports Southwest, FOX Sports Southwest Plus, FOX Sports West, Sun Sports, and Yes Network

I am having trouble logging into https://www.foxsportsgo.com currently with my PS Vue credentials so that may be the root cause. Seems like Vue servers are not authenticating properly for some reason. However, I do NOT see the missing channels in the settings for addition either. My list of channels stops at 6206 Fox Sports Arizona.

Only the fox sports channels visible to your login will appear. There are hundreds of them as each station has different regional feeds depending on your location.

I would be surprised if you're able to get all those Fox sports feeds on foxsportsgo.com. Usually it still depends on the zipcode you enter on your PS Vue account. Once you're able to login to their website again, send us an email with a screenshot of the channels visible on their website.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Was able to finally login to foxsportsgo.com and looks like it only shows the channels that did get added.

Chalking it up to one of those PS Vue TVE quirks as I can definitely watch the entire portfolio of Fox Regional Channels within the PS Vue app. More than likely PSVue either negotiated out the zip code restriction with Fox or doesn't have a way to enforce the zip code restriction on these channels...yet. Either way, awesome job. I can move over to the PS Vue app for the few channels that aren't available via TVE.