Fox Weather

Are you using custom collections at all? Does the channel show up in the settings area of the app within the source?

Is the guide set to just show favorites? Pick all channels in the guide. You can favorite the channel through settings>sources

I am using custom collections under live TV. The Source shows, but the channel does not show under the Source. It does show up in the web ui guide and the video plays fine.

Guide was set to show all.

Thanks,

Mine did that at first. Had to restart the app a couple of times and it finally showed up in the app. Are you using the code from 6 posts above? Channel 9000?

Yes. I was using the code that you guys suggested. The channel ended up at the end of my other channels.

I will give it another try.

Thanks again,

1 Like

Tried it for a couple days.
Guide has all the shows, but didn't line up with what I was seeing.
Anyone else notice?

I could only find one other station id

but it just shows 4hr blocks titled "Local Programming".

Right now I'm viewing "Night Light', but guide says "America's Weather Tonight".
Guide says Night Light is on at 1am & 4am.

Reminds me of a recording I made on Pluto Naturescape channel titled "Sunny Shores" that was supposed to be white sand beaches in Hawaii and was actally rocks and icebergs instead.

Same here.
Just a guess....
The guide data retrieved via stationid is returned based on UTC and channels is not applying the timezone offset.

All guide data uses UTC time and Channels adjusts based on the Time Zone setting on your server and the current time on your server. The guide data for that station id just appears to be off by 5 hours (at least here in the UTC-8 timezone). WILD is streaming now and according to the guide it's correct? but the guide also shows it airs in 5 hours.

For me it shows WILD airing again in 3 hours (not 5)....interesting to see when Night Light starts (for me in 4 hours)..

It shows “Fox Weather Sunrise” first airing at 8:00am for me. I’m central time. Can any east or west coasters look at the and see what time it starts for you? Seems like sunrise should air at 5 not 8 but I don’t know. Seems like guide is 3 hours behind. Their repeating content makes it hard to tell. Nightlight just aired at midnight guide has it at 3am. More convinced the guide data is 3 hours behind.

Agree on the 3 hours....Night Light started for me at 11PM vs guide at 2AM

But. Night lite is playing another and I don’t see a back to back night lite anywhere in the guide. Unless I’m mistaken

I'm in US/Eastern and at 8:30am the guide shows the current program as "America's Weather First" although "Fox Weather Sunrise" is on. Guide shows "Sunrise" starting at 9AM EST. I'm using the M3U definition posted by Rice about 16 posts back. On my DVR this showed up as channel 9392.

I also had the back-to-back Night Light that wasn't in the guide. It does appear as if the guide is just all messed up.

Since there aren't any 'official' third party providers as of yet, I'm not sure how one would try and report a problem.

What I do is click the icon for the channel in the live tv grid guide which brings up the on later view of all the shows.
You can then select each show and see the airing times.
I usually CTRL-click the show to open it in a new browser tab.
It will differ depending on your time zone, so for me in PST 5 hours off would be 2 hours off for EST.

For anyone that wants to compare, here's what the hourly schedule looks like from 6am this morning to 6am tomorrow (PST, UTC -8:00)

06:00 Fox Weather Sunrise
07:00 Fox Weather Sunrise
08:00 Fox Weather Sunrise
09:00 Fox Weather Sky Dome
10:00 Fox Weather Sky Dome
11:00 Fox Weather Sky Dome
12:00 Fox Weather Sky Dome
13:00 America's Weather Center
14:00 America's Weather Center
15:00 America's Weather Center
16:00 America's Weather Center
17:00 America's Weather Now
18:00 America's Weather Now
19:00 America's Weather Tonight
20:00 America's Weather Tonight
21:00 Wild
22:00 America's Weather Tonight
23:00 America's Weather Tonight
00:00 Wild
01:00 Night Light
02:00 As It Happened
03:00 Wild
04:00 Night Light
05:00 America's Weather First
06:00 Fox Weather Sunrise

2 Likes

I'm in EST and my schedule is 3 hours off.

2 Likes

That's wierd.
What time does it show for the next airing of Wild?

12am EST