Frustrated with glitching in Apple TV app!

I have had an ongoing issue in the Apple TV app that I have tried just about everything to fix. I never had these issues until updating to recent version of the Channels app with the DVR functionality (which I do not use). When watching live TV I get glitches and stutters every once in a while that ruin the experience. I tried side-by-side with the HDHomerun app on my iPad to confirm it wasn’t a TV signal problem. iPad was flawless while Channels app continued to have glitches/issues. I have also tried wired vs.wireless connection, and continued to have same issue.

My setup includes an Apple TV 4K and HDHomeRun DUAL (older model).

I am hoping there is a setting or something that can be done to make the viewing experience in the Channels Apple TV app as good as what I get in the free HDHomeRun app on my iPad (and what I used to experience in the Channels app before the updates).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Hi, sorry you’ve been having problems.

Please try the free InstaTV app on the same Apple TV for a true side by side test. That will help narrow down whether the issue is with Channels or with the ATV or network connection.