Fubo & NFL Network

I'm now getting an error on NFL Network on Fubo TV. I can login on the NFL Network site with my Fubo credentials at https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live . I can also watch the NFL Network through the Fubo App.

I'm running build 2020.09.25.1944 of Channels DVR. I get the following error when manually rescanning the channel, nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[374340329], permissions=[FOX] insufficient for MediaObject mcpId=[US-618-IN-201171], authorization=[MVPD], permissions=[NFLN]

I saw the post from 3-4 weeks ago about YTTV & NFL Network, but didn't see any useful tips. Anyone else with Fubo having issues with this channel?

Please update to latest build and submit diagnostics

Logs have been submitted as fca2c68d-d133-4645-abdb-7d592ba3c8e4 .

Thanks. Now can you rescan nfl only and then submit again

I tried rescanning nfl only and continued to get the unauthorized error. I went to the next step and deleted the Fubo provider and added it back again. Now I can access the NFL network again. Not sure why that worked, but I have the channel again. I'll keep an eye on it if it happens again.

Please submit diagnostics so I can compare what changed to fix things.

FYI - DVR engine service paniced the first time I added back the Fubo provider. After I restarted the service, the second time I added back Fubo, it made it through successfully.

Logs have been submitted as c63a9076-c9f3-47b8-8dd3-c8d293f82973

Thanks. I made a fix so NFL can be rescanned without remove/readd.

2 Likes