Fubo TV project

Hmm.

I am using the Yankess4Life docker.

Me too. Your screenshot looks like the TVE setup for Fubo though, not the docker project.

That's a count of the TVE channels, not the Fubo-VLC-Bridge channels

I must be doing something wrong with the docker.

I'm having the same issues as above, you can still access the channels that work though. Play the channel from the fubo site, inspect the page & identify fubos channel ID for said channel then copy a url from a channel that the docker has pulled & swap out the channel IDs.

As an example the url for the stream of NFL RedZone I am able to recreate & use is http://serverip:7777/fubo/watch-hls/75963 with 75963 being Fubos channel ID that I was able to find & replace from a working stream URL but when I download or plug in my playlist RedZone doesnt download or import from http://serverip:7777/fubo/playlist-hls.m3u

I did this for each channel I cared about having but was missing from the docker pull, created my own playlist for the missing channels & just added them separately

Did you volume map the /app/Config directory in your docker run/compose?

If i were to guess, you are getting the line-up from the pro package.
I still have the jgomez version on the system if we need to compare.

1 Like

Sounds like either something changed at Fubo or in the container image having to do with package subscriptions. See these earlier posts

What's wacky it hasn't updated my subscription section at all. Still showing from when I cancelled back in May. Even though I'm definitely active. So definitely something has either changed in the backend or my account is screwed up somehow.

See my post right above this one. Fubo TV project - #583 by chDVRuser
This container doesn't seem to be pulling all the channels you subscribe to.

When i had fubo Elite, the site shows that you have 266 channels.
I had 248 channels and i'm adjusting my expectations being that allt he disney stuff including ESPN is encrypted.

Do you have a current subscription with Fubo. Which package?

I had the elite package.
If you try to use the current docker, it exposes the streams for the pro package but streams are obviously not enabled.
I would have to start an Elite trial to see what's up.
Just dropped Fubo and went with discount on YTTV but really missing the HLS streams. a lot

But those are still available with a Fubo subscription, via TVE?

I checked my docker compose, I repulled the docker. Nothing. Still getting 177 channels.

It may be that this docker project is on life support with no more development.
At least that's how I read these posts in this topic.

The original developer abandonded it and removed it from his docker repository.

Then the image was put on the new repository to "rescue" it, so it would still be available.

I assume PRs means Problem Reports? but not sure how you would generate one.
Would be nice to hear from @Jean0987654321 what the project status is.

Understandable, I am just curious how @Fofer whom probably has the fubo project as well is pulling more channels, maybe a different project?

I'm also curious. Maybe users who haven't re-subbed or newly subbed lately don't have the issue.
Don't know if the issue is on the backend with Fubo systems, something in the container, or both.

1 Like

My guess is he isn't using it based on this

I'm on the regular Fubo plan. Listed as "extra add-ons" are Fubo Extra, News Plus, Family Share, Unlimited Screens, and 4K Plus but they are only $0.01/mo. I have Cloud DVR 100 too, that add-on is listed as free.

Using "Fubo-VLC-Bridge" docker I'm now seeing 245 channels in CDVR, and via TVE integration I'm seeing 122. When I saw others mention here that they are seeing 177 with TVE, I re-scanned, but my TVE source still says 122. I'm not sure what would explain that discrepancy. But it does include the Disney and ESPN channels, so that's all I'm using it for anyway, since the docker solution doesn't support those channels.

Everything else, all the other channels, and more, seem to be covered by Fubo-VLC-Bridge so the TVE discrepancy doesn't bother me that much. But it sure is curious...

SCR-20240820-pajm

Hopefully these details help us get to the bottom of it...

1 Like