Fubo TV project

Actually,
got the docker working completely.
Watching Angels baseball and I'm on Synology.

You are talking about the Fubo container right?

1 Like

no chance this gets 5.1 does it?

That is on Bally Sports, right?

1 Like

so far so good.
Fubo is working. Audio is very nice.
I will keep everyone posted.
Very very nice.

1 Like

The container pulls from their APIs like it would from the Fubo website so what you see in your browser for location is what you get. They have all their location data in their user data so I do not that would be possible in a different location

1 Like

In my playing with this, I do know this happens on occasion when it needs to re-authenticate but then like you experienced it'll start working after the authentication.
The other time is when attempting to watch a stream that is DRMed.
You will see in the logs (which sorry I added a bunch of logs for Gracenote IDs) similar to:

Stream 71094 is DRM Protected

Thanks for this. Would you be able to Bally Sports i do not think they are DRM?

Again, I can only speak to the RSN I am authorized for which is Altitude and that is not DRMed

Did you also make a container for that as well?

Bally Sports Socal and West don't have DRM.
I
m not sure about the Padres games.

1 Like

Think I misunderstood you. I was talking about through this fubo docker, not other methods

Ok thanks for the clarity, if you are willing to test other methods please let me know and see what I can do to help

3 Likes

I came across this on github I wonder if this will be helpful streamlink ยท GitHub

1 Like

There are a handful of different methods for something like this, but all the work is in the plugin for example streamlink, which needs to be created for every website

If you add your log in to TVE access, you will get all the A&E Networks.
The docker works well.

What platform are you using for your docker setup? I'm using Synology.
If you run the command, along with entering your login ID for Fubo and your password, it will start up and present a page on your local network.
http://hostip:78777/fubo/playlist.m3u.
You will then add customer channel.
The m3u provided is the only item that needs to be added.
Stream type is HLS.
Ginore channel numbers and refresh URL daily.
after the URL is added, Channels will load the m3u and populate the logals and it will update your guide data.
Using TVE and this docker makes the configure the best channels setup yet.

Here is the exact command that will be needed to get this tarted.

docker run -d -e '[email protected]' -e 'FUBO_PASS=secret' -p 7777:7777 --name vlc-bridge-fubo jgomez177/vlc-bridge-fubo

VLC doesn't need to be installed.
The VLC is being used within the running container.

What is the epg, I am trying to manual add it thanks.

The epg should be added automatically by the container. Just add the link and then hit redownload