Fubo TV project

is the docker using api.fubo.tv or standard?

1 Like

Please share email is open lol

Are you able to send me that code? That would be awesome! Thanks Paul

2 Likes

Got Fubo and got this docker setup. Working really great! I love how I can get Bally and FS1 back into ChannelsDVR. Only thing I notice that is a little off that all channels are coming in at 720p is there a way to change that. For instance, USA Network is 1080p but it’s coming in at 720p. Just curious, it’s ok just was wondering.

I added TVE for the usuall discovery stuff and to fallback for ESPN etc and have anoather little project that might solve your problem.
ADB Tuner
I purchased to Wallmart ONn boxes and two HDMI encoders.
If i can't get the channel through the docker i will use my TVE and ADB stuff to take up the slack.

1 Like

I have had setup ADBtuner for awhile now since NBC did what they did to NBC channels. I have gotten Fubo integrated with ADBtuner but it seems certain channels that should be 1080p aren't. They are all 720p it seems.

1 Like

Hmmm
Seems like stuff should be in 1080p of course the system can only send what is available.

1 Like

The Docker only provides what video that is available via a web browser.
Looking at USA Network it only provides up to 720p

However, my CBS affiliate does provide 1080p via a web browser:

1 Like

Oh for sure I totally understand that but for USA network not to come in at its native resolution at 1080p on the Fubo’s app is strange when coming from directly from the NBC app it’s 1080p.

I don't mind it being 720. If it plays with no buffering and is clear, all good for me.

The image is great here.
Love using this docker. The service might cost more than YTTV but I think it is safe to say you get what you pay for.
if anyone hasn't noticed, all the avaiable TVE except for Reelz is wide open.
You add Fubo TV as a source and the TVE fills in the missing stuff.

Any streaming Docker is great, like to see more be developed, that would be very cool.

We need to start looking at more dockers where possible.
Just found that AMC networks on TVE is adding really annoying filler music when the channel goes to break.
I just saw the activity on IFC and Sundance TV.
I appreciate the TVE feeds but some of them are just annoying.
I didn't see AMC networks on the Fubo app but you can get them on TVE.
Juped over to ADBTuner and added Sundance to work with the YTTV account.

I'm not sure if i'm behind but i just updated the Fubo TV app through container station.
I'm unsure if the update was out a while but wanted to see what's up?
Docker is working great. Love the service.

can we add the api so that all channels can be released api.fubo

I've een looking at the website and the TVE you get with Fubo and it is different.
Lifetime and LMN are missing.
I don't see them in the Fubo guide.
I'm unsure if that was done by design.
don't frget some of the stations on FUB have DRM.
Even if he pulled it from API, they may have DRM.
TVE is pretty wide open.

Updated new docker version - Latest is now 1.10

• Support packages that are identified as "expired/replaced" by Fubo
  • Additional station IDs
  • Initial attempt to pull 4K streams (with assist from @m0ngr31 on new headers)
3 Likes

@m0ngr31 - appreciate the assist on getting the 4k streams on this docker. It is working this morning. Now to figure out the correct stationID as the fox 4k stream is saying sign off instead of Big Noon Kickoff

It's also on EPLUSTV Docker with the Fox sports enabled, I am getting it on channel 96 in 4k

1 Like

FOX 4k may be related to callSign": "FS4K1", "stationId": "111003",

1 Like