Fubo TV project

The feed was real nice.
Thanks for all the hard work on the fubo docker.

2 Likes

I have the Pro plan. Do you need to have the elite plan to bring in the 4K channels?

Hi there,
I believe you do have to have the Elite plan or you can add it as an add on.
They have done a nice job creating the combos.

New to dockers. To update, do I just run the following again?

docker run -d -e 'FUBO_USER=[email protected]' -e 'FUBO_PASS=secret' -p 7777:7777 --name vlc-bridge-fubo jgomez177/vlc-bridge-fubo

correct. this will start the docker session.
Then for the M3U it will be located at http://ip-address:7777

1 Like

Latest version has removed the following channels due to DRM:

ABC
ABC News Live
ACC Network
Disney Channel
Disney Junior
Disney XD
ESPN
ESPN U
ESPN2
ESPNEWS
Freeform
FX
FXM
FXX
Localish
Maximum Effort Channel
National Geographic
National Geographic Wild
SEC Network
2 Likes

If you don’t update to the latest version do you still get these channels?

1 Like

They will appear in the guide list, but an error will appear that the station is DRMd and will not be viewable

3 Likes

On mine, I pull up these channels and they fall over to the TVE feeds but oh well
Mostly care about other stuff
Keep up the great work on this docker
Getting rid of YTTV This thing is great.

2 Likes

Sorry actually read this wrong. To update a docker you would need to do a pull of the new version, stop and remove the old container, then rebuild the new container

docker pull jgomez177/vlc-bridge-fubo
docker stop vlc-bridge-fubo
docker rm vlc-bridge-fubo
docker run -d -e '[email protected]' -e 'FUBO_PASS=secret' -p 7777:7777 --name vlc-bridge-fubo jgomez177/vlc-bridge-fubo
1 Like

I just set this up with my other containers (pluto, frndlytv, and samsung). I receive this error message:

HTTP failure 401: {"error":{"code":"INVALID_USERNAME_PASSWORD","message":"That email and password combination is not valid.","lc_message":"That email and password combination is not valid."}}

I've read this thread but could not find a solution, just suggestions which I've tried, but none have helped.

Is there a solution to this error? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Do you happen to have an Exclamation Point in your password?
That seems to cause issues with the docker

Or he used your last post 'FUBO_USER=[[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])'

yeah not sure why it reset how it looked when I pasted that in there should have said

docker run -d -e '[email protected]' -e 'FUBO_PASS=secret' -p 7777:7777 --name vlc-bridge-fubo jgomez177/vlc-bridge-fubo

The Fubo Radio stuff is great.
If you have things hooked up you can put on a station and start enjoying the party.
The service apparently does crossfading and it works great for background music.
docker is great.
From what i can tell with Fubo, the stations that were removed can easily be put back through TVE.
Funny part is Fubo doesn't even talk about it so very nice.
Wide open TVE.

3 Likes

yeah, just saw this announcement.
https://ir.fubo.tv/news/news-details/2023/Fubo-and-Super-Hi-Fi-Announce-Partnership-to-Add-the-Worlds-First-Fully-Branded-Fast-Channel-Radio-Service-to-the-Fubo-Streaming-Experience/default.aspx

1 Like

No special characters. upper/lower/number is the mix on the password. 12 char long.

Update. Went to the fubo site and change my password to something else, but at the same complexity level. Went back to Docker and reran the docker command. Boom, everything worked. I went back to the site and changed my password back to the previous one and reran docker and old password worked. I'm all set. Thanks!

2 Likes

Docker is connected here.

will channels die if we can't get around drm?

1 Like
2 Likes