FuboTv doesnt import correctly

why wont it pull more than 148 channels and why will it not pull local channels, it only does Cali, and im on in florida.

It sounds like you are confused about what having FuboTV as a source in Channels actually means. Channels is not actually accessing your FuboTV account and making its streams available within Channels. What is actually happening is that Channels is using your FuboTV credentials to authenticate with individual websites, and get the streams from the networks' own websites.

For more information about Channels' support/implementation of TV Everywhere, see this article:

For a listing of which channels/networks are actually implemented in Channels, see this thread:

From my own experience/investigations, these are the families of networks that are supported with a FuboTV login:

• A+E Networks
  • AMC Networks
  • Crown Media
  • Discovery Networks
  • Disney (including ESPN, FX Networks, and National Geographic)
  • Fox News
  • NBCUniversal
  • NBC Sports
  • ViacomCBS

(Use this list with the aforementioned thread to see which individual channels are included.)

Also, all channels from 6700 and above listed within FuboTV are actually free-to-stream internet feeds that are available, and separate from authenticated TV Everywhere streams.

thank you very much that was very helpful
I have a hdhome run connect with antenna, how do i get that to stream, with vlc?

HDHomeRun tuners are automatically discovered and added to Channels. However, in order to make them available for recording, you need to assign guide data/ZIP code to the tuner; this is done from the Sources pane, the same place you added your FuboTV credentials.

If you're looking for how to view an HDHR stream in VLC or any other app, use this URL: http://X.X.X.X:5004/auto/v#.# (where X.X.X.X is the IP address of your HDHR tuner, and #.# is the channel number you are trying to tune).

1 Like