Guide Bug

I’ve seen this on two different devices. If using channel up or down sometimes the highlight will be lost. You have to exit the guide then go back in for it to start working again.

I’ve seen this too when I use the TiVo Stream 4K remote’s channels up/down buttons on the remote to page through the guide. I’m using the detect channels remote setting too. I can use the arrow buttons without issue.

This has been like this for quite awhile now. It has been brought up a few times in different threads by others. I've not seen any solutions being discussed though.

How can we tag a developer in this thread?

I've brought this up as well and got no response. It is quite frustrating when it loses focuses like that. I've found that moving "left" and back "right" or simply hitting the guide button again pulls focus back, but it's quite maddening.

Agree, I've also seen the bug with deleting content. You need to back out and return to the library to see it refresh the deleted content.

2 Likes

Yep this gets annoying after a while

@maddox @tmm1 Any chance you could give us an update on the Android TV UI issues? Specifically the guide losing focus and deleting content bug? For context, this persists across all of my Android TV clients (Tivo 4K, nVidia Shield and Chromecast / Google TV).

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

1 Like

No update on this? These bugs do bug me a lot! It makes the experience feel buggy....

Does the page feature work on a Firestick 4K? Thanks in advance.

Yup, same with AppleTV. Some strange goings on when page up/down or when passing channels that aren’t broadcasting.
I’m waiting to see what comes in the future with the guide and keeping my wife on side.

Last channel is flaky too most of the time...

1 Like

Yes, I've had this same problem - it's an annoyance for sure, but hopefully something they can fix.

Please try the latest beta.

Yes it works in the guide on the Firestick 4K. I wish it would page up/down on other screens too like the now playing list!