Guide displays Unknown for KRCB channels

This morning I connected a new antenna to my HDHomerun Connect Duo and performed a channel scan which detected some channels the prior antenna did not. I also performed a channel scan from within Channels, as well as a guide update. On my Apple TV, Channels 22.1, 22.2 and 22.3 show Unknown in the Guide for the current hour, and nothing thereafter. The browser UI doesn’t even show the new channels when I click on All Channels in the guide. The HDHomerun app shows the program name.

On the DVR web admin UI, click Scan Network under the gear icon in the HDHR section. Then click the pencil icon underneath and make sure those channels show up and are mapped to the correct guide data and logos.

The channels appeared when I clicked the pencil but they didn’t map to anything—no channel number or logo appears on the right side of the channel list.

Can you click the pencil on those channels to fix them? Or are there no matches found?

It sounds like maybe those channels are missing from our guide providers database. Please send me the callsigns for those channels (from my.hdhomerun.com) and I will submit to our provider so they can fix.

I can click the pencil on those channels, but none of the channel choices that appear are a match.

The callsigns are:

22.1 - KRCB-DT
22.2 - KRCB-C
22.3 - NHKWORL

1 Like

What are the names of those channels as shown on the left side of the popup?

Thanks I sent those in. They’re usually pretty fast about fixing this type of thing, but it might not happen until after New Years.

In the mean time you could try entering some other nearby zip codes on zap2it.com to see if those stations appear. We use the same database as that site.