Guide Info all Wrong

I just joined earlier today and was happy to see all the TVE channels available. One, in particular, Retro TV comes up and plays no problem. I noticed that the guide data is all wrong. Is there a way to fix it? I did redownload the entire guide to see an its still wrong.

Can you elaborate on what “all wrong” means? Is there no data at all, or programs showing that aren’t correct?

Meaning, what shows on the guide at any given time is not what is currently broadcast at that time.

I think what he's saying is that Channels DVR is pulling the wrong guide data.
If you look at their web feed schedule, it's different than what's broadcast OTA.
Channels DVR is showing guide data for their Eastern time OTA feed.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for the schedule and select the Web tab to see what's really playing.
https://www.getafteritmedia.com/retrotv

Looks like the same issue with 6754-REV'N and 6786-HEARTLAND

1 Like

AFAIK.
Channels DVR gets its guide data from Gracenote.
Gracenote does have OTA broadcast guide schedule listings for these channels.
If Gracenote doesn't have guide listings for the Web schedule, there's nothing Channels DVR can do to get it.

Unless I'm wrong and there's an XMLTV schedule available that Channels DVR could pull from.

I was reminded of this again today when my Doctor Who (1963) Pilot episode recording turned out to be the movie Attack of The Killer Tomatoes.
Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 17-55-14 Channels Manage Recordings

I can still only find one gracenote stationid for RetroTV, the one Channels DVR is currently using.

I disabled RETROTV found guide data is not reliable.

Yep, and I added alternate source