Retro TV guide data

Not sure if there's anything that can be done but the TV Everywhere guide data associated with RetroTV is wrong. The reason it's wrong is that it's being taken from a physical station -- the video associated with this service is the Web-based service which shows different content than the actual stations.

See:
https://www.getafteritmedia.com/retrotv

1 Like

The only data available from our provider is for the OTA stations. If there is another OTA station which follows the web feed more closely I can switch to that.

Exactly

Yep, that's it. I hadn't noticed the other two channels that you mentioned but it's the same thing. It would be better to just have an XMLTV file with their regular fixed schedule with no details than what's currently there. I've never created one so have no idea how complicated it is.

Just noticed this, other user pissed that Dr. Who was not on when Guide said it was.

It is not a OTA channel, but TVE, 6785.

I load their website Retro TV — Get After It Media
and it matches the guide, but that is not what is airing.

1 Like

O i just noticed. i think you need to change the guide source to the "web" stream source. Since Channels is pulling the webstream. the other guide data is not the same as the web stream.

About 5 posts up from this one...

Am I the only one who thinks it would be better to have no guide data than completely incorrect guide data?

Then it would be like the Adult Swim and CBSN channels where you can't record and people would complain about that!