Guide issue with both Locast and HD HomeRun in use

Right now I am experiencing an issue on my end. I have both an HD HomeRun along with Locast setup. On the guide I am getting shows showing up twice in a row when I have both guides for HD HomeRun and Locast updated. This is very messy and confusing. Any idea on how I can fix this so I can have Locast setup namely for channels I have difficulty getting over the air while using HD HomeRun for the rest while having the guide listing work properly?

Thanks in advance.

Under Locast, edit the source and unselect "Use OTA Numbers". Then choose "Delete and recreate Database" under the Guide options. This is the only way I could find to solve the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast response. Another question - right now it's recording from both my HD HomeRun and Locast when I have an series pass setup for say "Murphy Brown." Is there a way I can get it so only it only records from say the HD HomeRun?

In the Admin Screen go to the DVR tab and then Passes. To the right of the pass for Murphy Brown choose the drop down. From the drop down choose Advance. In the Advance screen enter the channel number you want the dvr to use for the recording.

1 Like