Guide Issues (UK)

My setup consists of an HDHomerun Duo, a Synology NAS and and AppleTV 4K all, as far as I know, running the latest software. It generally works really well but I am getting really frustrated with the guide. In the UK, Freeview Channel 11 changed from PickTV to Sky Arts. The guide still doesn't reflect this. It is still loading data fro Pick TV and not Sky Arts. When I check on the guide on the web and on the NAS it is correct, but not on my Apple TV. I've tried the app on an Amazon Fire TV and that's wrong too.

I have tried deleting and reloading the app on Apple TV and rebuilding the guide on the NAS, all to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jon

I was having similar issues a month or so ago - across Sky Arts and other channels - and tried all of the reload / resync options to no avail...

In the end, I deleted the source completely and started again by addIng a new provider and it sorted itself out. I think it might actually be a different provider to my previous one, so don’t know if that was part of the problem.

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks very much.

Jon

It’s lost Sky Arts listing again! This is really infuriating. I don’t know where it’s getting the pick listings from.

Does the official HDHomeRun app show the correct data?