Guide not showing program schedules

None of my guide collections will display any programing in the guide on Apple TV or my IOS iPad.
I have a theory that it may be related to my tuners.
I have 3, 2 "legacy" HDHR dual and 1 HDHR DUO a few years old.
Was having issues with almost every channel glitching and was trying to trace the source of the problem.
I reversed the priority order of the tuners but seems channels will go for the new one first no matter the set priority so I just removed it from sources and removed power from it.
Now the MY guide collections won't display only the full list "All Channels" on the web interface, but I have had times when the Apple TV client would display the guide and the web interface would not.
I think it may be related to the tuners. Why does Channels require a new tuner for the guides to show up? Trying to understand this.

I also had another issue, since I made a change in my antenna config I needed to re-scan all my tuners, which became a 2 day project. I would think that option should be in the web interface but it's not, I found it while looking for something else in the Apple TV client settings by accident.. Why not in the web interface since it's common to all clients??

The glitching issue I'm fairly sure is a power supply on the newer tuner because I have replaced 3 already for this same issue, but never on the new tuner, usually going for a higher (2 amp current rating). One on order from Amazon. In the mean time I have no guides. Tomorrow while the system is idle I'll switch supplies just to verify.