Guideless channels and Channels Web

I have three self-broadcasted channels that are served by a HDHomerun Extend so I can watch my camera's and a few legacy devices from the Channels DVR interface on all my TV's in the house (and remotely). The app has the channels listed in the guide with no guide data, but I'm just noticing that at some point the Channels Web interface completely blocks them out. Even though they are set as favorites. Can this be fixed in upcoming releases?

I've been wanting to do something like this with my Ubiquiti cameras but haven't had time to investigate how to do it. Would you mind sharing what you've done to get this to work?

Thanks!

Provideo MiniMod2's

I got a three pack on sale for under $600. Just watch for sales on the single and three packs.
https://www.provideoinstruments.com/COMPACT-Modulators_c_49.html

Please click Help > Submit Diagnostics on the dvr web UI

Interesting. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to dig into this a bit.

1 Like

Done, thank you!!

Can you try clicking Pick Guide Provider under that HDHR and assign it the same data as the other HDHR? Does that make those channels appear on the guide?

That worked! I swear I tried that this morning but it clearly didn't save because you were right, it had no provider data.

Thank you for your quick help. Love your product!!

And when did movies get added??? I swear that wasnt there a minute ago. I'm super excited about that. Maybe I can finally ditch Plex for good. Just need to find a better photo platform and I'm gold.