Hallmark and Hallmark MM Doesnt Work Anymore

Fixed in clients now. Thank you for the quick response. (And the addition of HMD; that was a nice surprise to see.)

1 Like

Still not working on my end, and based on the logs, I believe the error is the same.

Try editing your TVE source and rescanning the Hallmark channels (from the DVR web UI). After that, then try accessing the channels from one of the apps.

(Also, make sure you are using the latest pre-release of the DVR server, 2020.09.01.1754.)

Indeed, it works, thanks racameron

I have an update as well.

Updating to 2020.09.01.1820 was not enough. I got the same error.

As racameron mentioned, I had to rescan all channels and then Hallmark loaded.
Thanks racameron

Have the same problem. Killed Philo as source, reestablished Philo access and scanned. Same problem.

Then updated server to 2020.09.05.0259, same problem
Went to Firestick 4k, cleared data and cache, same problem

Out of ideas

error is get:https://crownmediaingest.akamized.net blah blah 404

I had Hallmark Channel and Movies and Mysteries for 8 months up until today via TVE and Philo. They are no longer available and return a HTTPS error 404. Other channels that worked still do. Tuned to Philo and they work. Am I wrong in assuming Hallmark has removed these channels from TVE? This woild be a disaster for me!

Update. After the server version upgrade I killed TVE/Philo again let it it rescan and it's back. Wife very happy again.

Update. As posted server upgrade, kill Philo, Restart Philo. Life is (maybe?) good again!

You must rescan the channel by clicking pencil icon under your TVE then EDIT at the top right

I am running the Windows version of the Server Version 2020.08.19.2205 and have rescanned using the method described and still no Hallmark. Is prerelease version available for Windows Server available?

Yes. You must click-and-hold the update button

Thank you very much I was unaware of holding the update button, with the latest version and rescanning of channels I am back in business.

1 Like

Updated to the latest but these channels are still not working.

You have to rescan them via the pencil icon and EDIT button after the upgrade

Channels are working again. Could there be something added to the DVR Server to periodically check for broken links and notify somewhere that these URL's are broken so we can do a re-scan to fix them.

Even better, if it finds broken links then automatically re-scan...

I'm having the same problem. I just upgraded to the 2020.10.11.2246 build and rescanned all my channels but I still get errors for the hallmark channels. It appears that the issue is that Hallmark's URLs have changed. The links on their own website are still broken. I found the updated URL structure. The following link is for the standard Hallmark channel:

https://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/hclive.html

Able to reproduce here. Will fix for next build.

Just fixed it by whitelisting the watchhallmarktv.com url in NextDNS. It was blocking it because it was a newly registered domain.