Hallmark and Hallmark MM Doesnt Work Anymore

Can anyone else verify that Hallmark and Hallmark MM has stopped working for them too?

What TVE service are you using ? I am using XFINITY and it appears to have problems.

I'm using xFinity also

Yes, their feed is down this morning.

To verify, I checked against the website, and after forcing me to watch a pre-roll ad, their player just stalls.

It's their issue, not Channels'. (Although, if they are now requiring pre-roll ads, it may become flakey or unusable with Channels like NBCSN.)

(Addendum: not sure if it's related, but Ovation is also erroring out, but with a 403 rather than a 404. Of course, this could be unrelated, as streaming from their website works, and Ovation had issues earlier this year, too. And Reelz—which has the same parent company as Ovation, Hubbard—is streaming fine.)

The channel Hallmark Movies and Mysteries is down for me as well. The current TVE provider is Directv. I checked on the website, and when I click on watch live, I simply get to the page of the show playing now (In this case Diagnosis Murder).

Clicking Watch Live skips any player entirely, unlike racameron who at least got some pre-roll ad.

On the iPhone app, it shows this error:

Does it work on https://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/signin.html

When I tried it for HMC, I got a pre-roll ad, followed by a blank video player populated with an endless spinner. HMM was the same, but without the pre-roll.

The streams Channels is trying to access simply return 404s. Rescanning for re-auth (in case stale cookies were causing issues) successfully completes, so I believe it's related to Crown's network servers, not something with the auth stage.

Whatever issue about logging in earlier seems to have been fixed. I can log in and see live tv using TVE

I however cannot watch the channel using Channels. I have the same error I posted in the photo earlier.

Try the latest pre-release

Fixed in clients now. Thank you for the quick response. (And the addition of HMD; that was a nice surprise to see.)

1 Like

Still not working on my end, and based on the logs, I believe the error is the same.

Try editing your TVE source and rescanning the Hallmark channels (from the DVR web UI). After that, then try accessing the channels from one of the apps.

(Also, make sure you are using the latest pre-release of the DVR server, 2020.09.01.1754.)

Indeed, it works, thanks racameron

I have an update as well.

Updating to 2020.09.01.1820 was not enough. I got the same error.

As racameron mentioned, I had to rescan all channels and then Hallmark loaded.
Thanks racameron

Have the same problem. Killed Philo as source, reestablished Philo access and scanned. Same problem.

Then updated server to 2020.09.05.0259, same problem
Went to Firestick 4k, cleared data and cache, same problem

Out of ideas

error is get:https://crownmediaingest.akamized.net blah blah 404

I had Hallmark Channel and Movies and Mysteries for 8 months up until today via TVE and Philo. They are no longer available and return a HTTPS error 404. Other channels that worked still do. Tuned to Philo and they work. Am I wrong in assuming Hallmark has removed these channels from TVE? This woild be a disaster for me!

Update. After the server version upgrade I killed TVE/Philo again let it it rescan and it's back. Wife very happy again.

Update. As posted server upgrade, kill Philo, Restart Philo. Life is (maybe?) good again!

You must rescan the channel by clicking pencil icon under your TVE then EDIT at the top right

I am running the Windows version of the Server Version 2020.08.19.2205 and have rescanned using the method described and still no Hallmark. Is prerelease version available for Windows Server available?