Harmony Hub-based remote and Channels

I've decided to break out my old Hub-based Logitech Harmony to simplify the remotes with the family room TV. However, Logitech's iOS Harmony app is frustratingly abysmal. Their product database is a hodge–podge, especially when it comes to Android TV devices. (Why you can't simply have an Android TV keyboard device that encompasses everything is beyond me, but Logi has never been one for good software.)

I know I can place several different devices in the same activity (like a keyboard, Fire TV, and Nvidia Shield) to get the buttons needed, but I keep having to recreate the activity and add new devices because the previous devices were missing keys.

Do any users here have a fully working setup with a hub-based Harmony remote with Channels on Android TV. It seems most bluetooth devices I try to add are missing certain keys; couple that with the app's tedious process to assign keys, and I'm about to ditch the project. I've even tried using Harmony's Flirc profile to key some media keys, but that one is incomplete, too.

I'm looking for a device with the basic Android keys (Home, Menu, Back); media keys (Play, Pause, Stop, Rew, FF, Prev, Next, Rec); and numeric keys (0-9, and . for channel entry). The other features can be handled from a generic keyboard (F1-F4, c, p), but it's ridiculous that the keyboard profile in the Harmony app does not have a . (period) key, or a Backspace key.

What are users here using?

When I was using my Harmony hub, I just added my NVidia Shield.

Yes, but the Shield profile doesn't have numbers, period, Menu, or Record.

Have you tried the Windows Computer profile?

Yes, but it does not have a period or backspace.

I have had some success asking for codes to be added on their forums.

Thanks for the tip, Aman. I guess I can ask there.

Now if they'd only do something about their utterly horrible iOS app.

I use my Nvidia android TV and use my Hisense android TV remote. Its bluetooth and pairs well with Nvidia. https://www.amazon.com/Hisense-Android-TV-Voice-Remote/dp/B088D1YPQ4/ref=asc_df_B088D1YPQ4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459618435588&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14551486470889374423&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004939&hvtargid=pla-966659800750&psc=1

Good to know. I just ordered one. I'll report back if I can pair it with firetv or the atv4k.