HD Homerun Extend, latest ATV software, no actual video playing

I use an HD Homerun Extend with an ATV 4K. Sometime within the last couple of weeks, live TV via Channels stopped playing. I can stream content via the ATV, and access the HD Homerun via their IOS app, so I'm concluding that it's the HD Homerun <-> ATV <-> Channels connection. While troubleshooting, I noticed that I have the Extend's transcoding turned off.

By "stopped playing", I mean that when I select a channel via the Guide, the first couple of frames show, then it just stops. If I wait a few seconds and hit the forward button on the remote, it moves to the new spot in the timeline. The ATV Stats overlay shows that video is being processed... but nothing changes on the screen.

The ATV is updated to the most recent system software, and Channels is up-to-date.

Try changing Settings > Playback > Advanced for Video and Deinterlacing

Changing the deinterlacing from Hardware to Linear seems to have fixed it. The video and audio driver selection didn't seem to make a difference. Thanks!

Please submit diagnostics from the app after playing with Hardware and share your HDHR device ID

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.