HDHomeRun Connect Quatro Signal Issues

I just received a new HDHomeRun Connect Quatro & I am having signal problems. I have a Channel Master Outdoor Antenna mounted & when connected to TV I get all my signals normally but when I connect it to the tuner I get little to no signal. Can someone help me with this issue?

What firmware are you on?

Try the beta that’s in Channels first. If that doesn’t work, email SD support and try the latest beta on their forum which has a demodulator update.

Trying firmware update now

Still pixelating

There are some threads on the SD forum that might be helpful. Maybe your signal is too strong and you need an attenuater. Or it could be a firmware issue like some other users are seeing. Best to contact SD since we don’t know much about the hardware side.

I was having an issue with the most recent public beta firmware with 1 main channel (CBS) and an occasional tuning issue on another channel (PBS). I have been working with Nick from SD support and he has recently given me a new test firmware that fixes all issues with CBS. Now I am sending log data from PBS and expect that he will fix this too and then probably release a new public beta firmware. But, this was an issue with 2 out of many perfect OTA channels.
I can’t imagine that a tuning issue with ALL channels is a firmware specific issue. But maybe the SD guys can figure it out. They do offer support, although it is much slower than the Channels devs.

I have posted on their forum for help so hopefully, they will be able to help me

1 Like