HDHomerun Flex Duo & Spectrum (Cable) Priority Settings

Hi Channel-ers,

I recently purchased a HDHomerun Flex Duo due to the NBC outage (LOVE the device, super easy to set up with Channels, I highly recommend anyone on the fence about getting one to get one!)

I have Spectrum (TVE) Cable set as my Priority 1 position and HDHomeRun to follow suit. However I am seeing on my guide that HDHomeRun is trumping the Spectrum feeds?

example: So I am seeing channel 28.1 rather than seeing 6001 for ABC on my ChannelsDVR App on IOS devices.

Is there a way to make it so Spectrum TVE channels always show on the guide? I thought that was what the priority setting was for but I guess not?

Thank you for your tips and education!

Logs have been submitted as e2d0ae11-0739-44ef-bb68-ab60e0b47e6f

Sure, create a channels collection and give it a name. Add channels to the list in the order you would like to see them appear.

The priority in the web page is for recording priority among other conditions like favoriting a channel. Personally I put all my hdhr as the highest source as they are more reliable than tve locals and 5.1 audio

Ok I misunderstood the priority function. What I would like to see is if I have multiple sources with the same channels(feeds) for the Top priority source to show and the backup source to not show.

Sounds like your option of creating a channels collection is not what I am looking for.

Ideally it would pull the 1st priority for say ABC and then if there were some issue with that feed it would then default to the 2nd priority.

Did you check the priority in the app settings under Manage Sources

Here silly me. I was thinking the priority would push from the server side. This was the issue, the APP settings had a different priority ranking. Thank you!