HDHomerun Prime (3 Tuner) for sale w/Custom Cooling Pad

Hey guys, I recently did away with my cable subscription and have a HDHomerun Prime in pristine condition for sale. I’ll also include a cooling pad for the tuner. I want $100 for the unit and cooling pad shipped anywhere in the US, Puerto Rico or the islands. I’ll include a pic of the unit and cooling pad. The cooling pad has a quiet fan and keeps the tuner pretty cool. Also, the pad is USB powered and can plug directly into the back of the tuner.

Correction: One fan on cooler. Not two.

HI

Not interested in the HDHomerun.

But was wondering about the cooling pad can you send the link where I can get one, and tell me if it works well ?

Thanks

I bought it from a clearance bin at a local MicroCenter a few years back. It’s the perfect size for the Prime and works great. It’s from “Connectland Accessories” and it’s called “Mini Stand Notebook Cooler”. Try Googling that.

Interesting. Were these units prone to overheating? I ran 2 of them side by side for a few years, never had any problems. I set them up vertically, with the bank of 2 LED's on the bottom, so there would be a lot more surface area exposed for cooling.

Not in my experience. I had set up and built a mini-shelf unit to hold my powered pre-amp/splitter, 3 Primes, and their TAs. Can't recall ever having an issue with heat issues ...

still available?