HDHomerun shignal app

I have a hdhomerun, and I have an issue with 1 channel, my local channel 7, I used a tablo before and it showed me two options for the channel, I looked on the net and now have all the channels they braodcast on. I would like to try them and see the signal strength to make sure I am on the right one as the one I am stuck on on the hdhrun has 64% signal strength and it has breakups and if I am recording then it kills the recording, If I am just watching it is fine, the breakups are nothing. I downloaded the hdhomerun signal app, when it is tuned to chanel 7 it shows 3:7.1 KRCR-TV there is a drop down that shows me 3 other options, I click on any one but it does not change. How do I make it change? On the krcr web site they list 4 different options but they list them as : Display name: 07-1 then digital channel: 7.3 the next one is digital channel 5.3 then I have 07-2 digital name: 7.4 and last 7.5 so what am I missing? How do I force the signal app to show the channel I want and if I like it better thn how do I get the homerun to swap it or to add it for me?

1 Like

Try [email protected]