From HDHR changelog:
HDHomeRun Firmware - HDHR5-4K (20210103)
- Shift ATSC 3.0 channels to 100+ range to avoid conflict with ATSC 1.0 channels.
- Fix problem detecting some ATSC 3.0 channels during channel scan.
- Fix problem handling some MMTP channels.
- Fix model name reporting on HDHR5-4K-DEV models.
- Auto-select PLP when tuning by program number.
- Rename VideoCodec reporting of HEVC/H265 content in lineup.xml/json to HEVC.
- Rename System Status page to System Menu.
IMPORTANT - you need to run a new channel scan after upgrading the firmware if you have ATSC 3.0 channels.
After following the instructions above to update firmware and rescan for channels, my Seattle Antenna lineup is now looking like this in the Settings and Guide Screens:
Is this expected behavior? In theory, ATSC 3.0 channels could be 4K...