Help ADB Tuner, Channels, EMBY, Encoder, Chromecast

First of all I am new to Channels, but a long time linux user and tinkerer. With that being said I have a
HD Homerun tuner
ADB Tuner setup in docker (on linux)
Emby setup and running (been using this for over a year now)
Google TV/Chromecast
HDMI encoder (should be here next week).

With that being said I am under the understanding that in Emby one can see all channels setup from Channels by adding a m3u tuner in Emby which is easy enough. From that can I get an idea of the steps needed to complete the setup to be able to watch the Youtube premium channels from Emby as I believe this is done thru the ADB tuner. I did a bit of reading thru this:

but was not able to get the full setup. Again, I believe I have all the parts (including the Encoder coming this week) and just want to prepare everything else so I am good to go.

If it helps, I am able at this time to control the GoogleTV/Chromecast using ADB commands from my linux box (rebooting it, etc). so I do know that is working.

Thanks ahead for the help.

Neither ah4c or ADBTuner require Channels DVR to function -- they do both require an encoder though. Once you have your encoder, finish the setup, and then you can use the M3U directly in Emby.

1 Like