Help with channel logos

The past few days I’ve had missing channel logos for 4 stations. PBS (OTA), CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News. Weird thing is if I’m watching from the app on my phone and I start to watch the programming and then exit back out to the guide the logo will appear. But if I close the app and come back then the logos are missing again. Using the Apple TV app does not bring up the logos no matter what. I’ve tried refreshing the logos on my server, too. Any suggestions to fix this? Not that big of a deal but just a little annoying.

Do they appear on the web UI?

Yes

I’ve been experimenting with this more. It’s just a handful of channels that the logos don’t refresh. Whenever I toggle cellular on it will work fine. Setting back to wifi makes the logos go away. Apple TV still doesn’t bring up the logos no matter what. Any troubleshooting ideas? I took a screenshot video of it happening but it won’t allow me to upload it here.

Yes

You can submit diagnostics from the app after it happens and maybe we'll see something in the logs.

Thank you. I just now submitted two diagnostics one using WiFi another using cellular. To rule out other issues with my network I restarted all clients, router, and server and I still am having the issue.

Thank you. I just now submitted two diagnostics one using WiFi another using cellular. To rule out other issues with my network I restarted all clients, router, and server and I still am having the issue.

Delete this folder:

/Volumes/Elements/Channels/Images/tmsimg

This worked! Thank you...the other day I had upgraded the internal hard drive to an SSD I wonder if I did something wrong between that and preparing TM backup.

There was a bug. The bug should be fixed in the latest pre-release, so it hopefully won't happen again.

1 Like