Help with imported two part movies

I have the LOTR Extended Edition in my imported library and they play just fine. However, each of the three movies in the trilogy have two parts. I am either too lazy or too cheap to do a proper join of each to a single file and this creates a few of issues in how it is presented in the UI:

1. The description of the file on the ATV removes the "Part 1, Part 2" bits
  2. The poster does not differentiate by parts (understandable)
  3. The order is in reverse for some reason (i.e. Part 2 is presented before Part 1)

Any suggestions on how I might fix one or more of these? Or should i just figure out how to do a proper joint of the two parts?

Also, ideally, the trilogy itself would be presented in the proper order. I suppose the lack of numbering in the title prevent this. But In the UI I get Fellowship of the Ring, Return of the King, and then The Two Towers.

I am running 2020.09.14.2346

Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Please provide the full path filenames

This is how they are at the moment. You can see that I have been playing around with the structure a bit, but it doesn't appear to change the outcome:

/Movies/The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition) (2001)/The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring (Extended Edition ) Part 1.m4v
/Movies/The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition) (2001)/The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring (Extended Edition ) Part 2.m4v
/Movies/Two Towers (Extended Edition) (2002) Part 1.m4v
/Movies/Two Towers (Extended Edition) (2002) Part 2.m4v
/Movies/The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King (Extended Edition) - Part 1.m4v
/Movies/The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King (Extended Edition) - Part 2.m4v

Thanks. Currently this is not supported so something like mkvmerge may be your best bet.

As the imports feature progresses we would like to support this better, but it is still unclear how it would/should work.

Thanks Aman, figured that was the case. I have been so impressed at how well the thing recognizes pretty much everything I throw at it, was thinking maybe there was a simple trick to make it work.