Hidden Channels Displayed in Scheduled Jobs

I recently added a Homerun Prime to my system and was playing around with priorities. Took me a little while to figure out the source order is not the only factor (favorite and HD are also considerations). But while I was confirming I had things figured out correctly I noticed that when you look at scheduled jobs you see the available channels for the show under the channel logo. But that list also includes channels which are hidden. For example, the only working The Weather Channel I have is through Frndly (9000). I have two other The Weather Channels on my Homerun Prime but they are DRM so they are hidden. But my scheduled job shows 9000, 370, 84. Another show on ABC with channels 1003, 6001, 2.1, and 3. The first three channels are correct (HDHR Prime, TVE and OTA), but I have the fourth, channel 3, is hidden as it is a duplicate on my Homerun Prime (for some reason Spectrum places local channels both in the low numbers and duplicated in the 1000s). You can see this in my screen shot.

So my question. Is this just a display error? Or will the DVR attempt to record from those hidden channels if for some reason my priority channels are unavailable. In my TWC example I'd hate to see it try to record from an unavailable DRM channel.

Server Ver 2022.01.18.0145

I did redownload of the entire guide and that did correct a few of the hidden channels. However I still have one CBS channel that stubbornly continues to display a hidden channel in scheduled jobs even though I have it hidden. Have done the redownload a couple of times and it remains. However, the two shows I mentioned in the OP did stop displaying the hidden channels after doing the redownload.

I've run across that before and have found two fixes if a guide reload doesn't fix it.

1. Pause, then resume all your passes (might be lots of clicking)
    or
  2. Restart Channels DVR server (or package/container if running in one)